Thank you for your interest in CICR. In order to ensure the process runs smoothly, please carefully review the information below in regards to international applicants.
Please note: As of November 2019, all international transactions are non-refundable.
Prior to registration please consider the following:
- Pre-requisites: TPN-1 is a pre-requisite to the Deep-Rooted Conflict Seminar and all other TPNs.
- Language: Applicants must have the oral, reading and writing abilities in the language in which the selected training is offered. CICR reserves the right to withdraw a participant from the training if it is determined that the participant needs assistance in translating or interpreting the content of the training. No refunds will be given in such a case.
- Visa processing time: As an international applicant we recommend that you contact your local Canadian consular/ immigration office to inquire about travel visa requirements and the waiting period for a decision to issue a travel visa. This may avoid additional administration fees should you need to post-pone or cancel your training. We recommend registering and completing the non-refundable payment 5 months prior to the start of any training in order to allow sufficient processing time for the travel visa application.
- Travel expenses: Travel, meals and accommodations are the responsibility of the participant and are not included in the course cost or fees.
- Attendance policy: Attendance for the full 5 days of the course is mandatory. If you do not show up on the first day of the training, miss more than two hours of training without the prior approval of the trainer, or withdraw during the training you will not be refunded.
After having reviewed the above information, if you would still like to move forward with your application here are the steps:
Online Registration Process:
- Complete the registration form on the course page: As an applicant requiring an invitation letter, you will be required to remit a CAD $125.00 NON-REFUNDABLE administration fee by Paypal or credit card (only). CICR will then prepare and send you an official invitation letter along with an invoice for the administration fee by email. Please select the course you would like to attend, then in the Discounts section select the 'I am an International Applicant requiring an Invitation Letter: $125' option to complete payment.
- Complete the payment for the full course in advance (non-refundable): After you remit the $125 payment, you will receive an invitation letter from CICR within 10 business days. Your invitation letter will include instructions to either pay by credit card or Paypal (only). Once the non-refundable payment has been received, CICR will send you a second letter confirming receipt of your payment, an invoice marked as paid and your official registration to the training.
- Take note of the cancellation policy: Should you not receive your travel visa in time, need to post-pone, make changes to your invitation letter or cancel your training, an administration fee of $125.00 will apply. In case of cancellation, please advise CICR as soon as possible. CICR will not refund any fees or course payments.
To proceed with the international application process and register for a course, click here.